On this page you will find links to several Salons. The most important is ’the Salon’ (des Beaux-Arts in Paris). But it is good to discern it from it’s successor the Salon de la Société des Artistes Français (=SdAF) and also of the Expositions Universelles.
Note: most of the linked pages still have to be made (=-/-).
- The Salon = the Salon Carré or Salon des Beaux-Arts in Paris
-/-Which was organised since 1880 by the Société des Artistes Français =SdAF.
- -/-An overview of when the Impressionists (and related painters) were accepted and rejected at the Salon.
- -/-Impressionist titles exhibited at the Salon.
- The Salon des Réfusés .
- The Exposition Universelle .
- -/-Salon des Indépendents
- -/-Salon de la Société National des Beaux-Arts = SNBA
- -/-Salon d’Automne
- -/-But there were also other exhibitions in which the Impressionist participated.