not yet started
Albert Lebourg (1849-1928)
Lebourg joined the ‘impressionist’ expositions in 1879 and 1880 with many works:
- At the 4th ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1879 Lebourg showed 30 works (catalogue numbers 108-137) (R2,p268/9). Including 11 works made in Alger, 7 Marines and 10 drawings.
- At the 5th ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1880 Lebourg showed 20 works, including 10 drawings (catalogue numbers 85-104) (R2,p312)
- Lebourg exhibited at the Salon in 1878, 1884, 1885 and 1886.
- Later Lebourg exhibited with the SNBA from 1890-99, in 1902, 1903 and 1909.
- See link for his -/-art-works.
- See link for an -/-account.
My main sources are Moffett (1986, R2), Walther (2013, R3), Denvir (1993, R5) and xx. For other general references (=R) see. My main sources (for the pictures) from the internet are Wikimedia (iR6) and xx. For other references to internet sites (=iR) see. For other additional references (=aR) see below. See links for practical hints and abbreviations and for the subscription of the paintings.