not yet started
Armand Guillaumin (1841-1927)
Guillaumin joined the ‘impressionist’ expositions in 1874, 1877, 1880, 1881, 1882 and 1886:
- At the 1st ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1874 Guillaumin showed 3 works (catalogue numbers 64-66) (R2,p120)
- At the 3rd ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1877 Guillaumin showed 12 works (catalogue numbers 62-73) (R2,p205)
- At the 5th ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1880 Guillaumin showed 22 works (catalogue numbers 63-84) (R2,p311/2)
- At the 6th ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1881 Guillaumin showed 16 works (catalogue numbers 40-55) (R2,p354)
- At the 7th ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1882 Guillaumin showed 26 works (catalogue numbers 31-56) (R2,p394)
- At the 8th ‘impressionist’ exposition in 1886 Guillaumin showed 21 works (catalogue numbers 61-81) (R2,p444/5)
- See link for his -/-art-works 1873-77.
- See link for an -/-account.
My main sources are Moffett (R2), Walther (R3), Denvir (R5) and xx. For other general references (=R) see. My main sources (for the pictures) from the internet are Wikimedia (iR6) and xx. For other references to internet sites (=iR) see. For other additional references (=aR) see below. See links for practical hints and abbreviations and for the subscription of the paintings.