Marie Bracquemond (1841-1916)
Marie Bracquemond joined the impressionists in 1879, 1880 and 1886:
- In 1879 Marie Bracquemond joined the 4th ‘impressionist’ exposition with 2 works (catalogue numbers 1+2).
- In 1880 Marie Bracquemond joined the 5th ‘impressionist’ exposition with 3+1hc paintings (catalogue numbers 1-3).
- In 1886 Marie Bracquemond joined the 8th ‘impressionist’ exposition with 6 works (catalogue numbers 1-6).
- See link to her art-works.
- See link for an account of the exhibited works (references, translations, info, discussion, locations on Google-maps).
My main sources are Moffett (R2), Walther (R3), Denvir (R5) and xx. For other general references (=R) see. My main sources (for the pictures) from the internet are the-Athenaeum (iR2), Wikimedia (iR6), WGI (iR22), and xx. For other references to internet sites (=iR) see. For other additional references (=aR) see below. See links for practical hints and abbreviations and for the subscription of the paintings.
- WGI (biography)
- San Francisco Fine Arts Museum (info exposition 2008)
- Catalogue ‘Women Impressionists’ (2008; see)